Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Mitch


Every high school senior I photograph can't wait to get to the studio and have their portraits taken, every single senior is so excited and energized! Ok, you and I both know that that is not quite the truth, some seniors would rather have a root canal than have their portraits taken!

At first glance, I though Mitch might be more interested in that trip to the dentist then a photography session - but it wasn't long before this track star from Menomonie High School was "workin" the camera like a professional model! Mitch was great! And his portraits are great, too!

On a side note, it was a nice change of pace to have someone actually keep up with me while walking during the outdoor segment of a senior portrait session!

Thanks for coming to my studio, Mitch!

1 Comments:

At 9:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Jim for the great work you did with Mitch! I can hardly wait to see the rest of the pics! Deb(Mitch's Mom)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home