Sunday, August 06, 2006

Brent & Janelle


Brent & Janelle got married yesterday, August 5, 2006 at St. John's Church in Bloomer! The collage of images you see here is just a small sample of their great wedding photographs (it gets larger if you click on it). This was one of the most enjoyable, relaxed, and organized weddings I have ever been to, and I have been to alot of weddings! On the way to the local park for a few outdoor shots, I passed the Bloomer fair, and once I saw the ferris wheel, I knew we had to make a side trip for some memorable images - although a few members of the wedding party started to look a bit quesy (the ferris wheel turned backwards!), I think overall they had fun! Then it was off to Ruby's for the dinner and reception - the food was great, and I can't say enough about the professional staff that really made everything run smooth and organized. And speaking more of great food, they even had cannoli brought all the way from Canfora Bakery in Milwaukee! We're talkin' Italian pastry here, what an amazing suprise, and they were wonderful! Here in the northwoods of Bloomer, you just can't find great canoli, although Bloomer is famous for it's pies! Congratulations to Brent & Janelle; and make sure you come back on friday the 11th to view all their photographs online!

2 Comments:

At 8:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I JUST WANT TO LEAVE A SHORT NOTE TO TELL EVERYONE WHAT A WONDERFUL PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER JIM D'ANGELO IS AND HOW GREAT HE IS TO WORK WITH START TO FINISH THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE MEMORIES FROM RANDY YEAKEY THE PROUD FATHER

 
At 5:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jim,
I can't thank you enough for the wonderful job you did at the wedding!
The pictures are great as I knew they would be because of your attention to detail. Thanks again for everything.

Karen Barlow (Mother of the Bride)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home