Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Megan & Chris


Saturday May 19th was the wedding of Chris Schooley & Megan Tauer! Chris & Megan got married at the St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Church in Lake St. Croix Beach, MN. The architecture of this church is very southwest - white stucco, big archways, large beamed doors. I felt if I closed my eyes and let the hot wind blow on my face, I should hear the "ching, ching, ching" of spurs and galloping horses from some old western movie! Neat place.

As a professional photographer with more than 20 years of experience, I've been to alot of weddings, which means I've seen alot of couples get married, and sometimes you get a vibe about couples - you can see and sense when they click, you know when they got it right - Megan & Chris got it right. And they've got some great friends and family to back them up. Megan & Chris - congratulations!

Here I've posted a little something for you to enjoy, a bit of a preview of things to come. Visit the online viewing section of my website on May 31st to see all the photographs online!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home