Monday, July 14, 2008

Andrew & Amber


Saturday the 12th of July was the wedding of Amber Winter & Andrew Hagen, held at Holy Rosary church in Lima, just a bit outside of Durand. The day started out a bit overcast and windy, then turned bright and sunny, with even more wind! Holy Rosary Catholic Church is at very scenic location, and the church is set on a hill, which makes it even more picturesque. I sure got my cardio workout, though! I had to cart my equipment up the hill, got to an elevator that I couldn't get to work - so I got to cart my gear back outside and around the church and up more hill, then lug the cases up a flight of stairs! Once inside, the church is very grand, with a long walk up to the alter area - so I spent quite a bit of time going back and forth - but it was all worth it, for we got some great images of Andrew & Ambers wedding!

Make sure you visit the online viewing area at www.photographer4u.com to see all the images from their wedding!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home